My Art Supplies
This is a little list of what I'm using the most at the moment. It's by no means everything (that would be way too long especially with the watercolors). This list will change as I change my art supplies.
*Some links are affiliate links*
- Claire Chi Studio (my own vegan handmade shimmers)
- Roman Szmal
- Schmincke Horadam
- Julia K Art Studio (Handmade in Sweden. Contains Honey.)
- Tiny Clouds (Handmade in Belgium. Vegan.)
- Beam Paints (Handmade in Canada. Plastic-Free.)
- Bristle & Brush (Earth & Mineral Watercolors Handmade in the UK)
- Many many many other handmade brands
Sketchbooks & Paper:
- Etchr TPS Portrait Sketchbook (Signature Series) - 100% cotton cold press - B5
- Etchr Every Day Sketchbook - 100% Cotton Cold Press - A6 ( I love all of Etchr's sketchbooks)
- Fabriano Artistico 100% Cotton Cold Press
- Saunders Waterford 100% Cotton Cold Press
- If you're unsure about paper try a sample paper pack before buying an entire block.
- Legion 100% cotton Aqua Black is my favourite black watercolour paper.
- For a cheaper watercolor paper I use Van Gogh's Black Watercolor Paper. I use this for the majority of the swatches in my product photos.
- Panart Interlocked Synthetic
- Princeton Neptune (Synthetic Squirrel)
- Schimoni Art Brushes (Synthetic) - The Mini Quill is my favourite for details.
- Watercolor Metal Palette (coming soon)
- My favourite 3D printed half pans
- Derwent Artist Colouring Pencils
- Irojiten Colouring Pencils
- Antique Watercolor Palette from the Arqivist
- Circle Stencils